Chamber Market Day
Saturday, Jun 19 9:00 AM (4:00 P.M.)
|Location||Bay City Civic Center
|Address||201 7th Street
Bay City, TX 77414
|Save to Outlook
Bay City Chamber of Commerce & Agriculture
Market Day inside the Bay City Civic Center
Saturday June 19, 2021
9 am to 4 pm
2021 Rules for Vendors:
- No refunds or rollovers after reservation.
- Booth space is 10’X10’ and vendors set up times are 6:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. For the June and December show we allow vendors to set up Friday, the day before from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Booth space will be forfeited if not set up by 9:00 a.m. the day of the show.
- Booths are chosen by Chamber staff, not by the vendor. We are open to your preferences of where you would like to be located, but no guarantees will be made.
- Shows are held at the Bay City Civic Center in June and December only.
- June 19, 2021 one day show, booth fee is $75 and a $50 deposit for the total $125. Hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- December 18, 2021 one day show booth fee is $75 with a $50 deposit for the total of $125. No outdoor spaces. Hours for Saturday are 9:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Deposits are returned after 4 p.m. the day of the final show. Booth rental fees must be paid upon reservation.
- Bring plenty of your own change. We do not have the ability to supply you with change.
- You must provide your own tables/chairs for all shows.
- There is no exclusivity for the Market Day show.
- We are not responsible if you change what you signed up to sell and have competing items next to your booth.
- Vendor will sell appropriate goods; with the understanding that no explosive objects, fireworks, or material that is objectionable or pornographic, counterfeit, or illegal.
- One vendor per space. You are not allowed to “share” your booth.
- After the 1st of the month only cash or credit cards will be accepted.
- All vendors are required to sell some type of product to prevent groups/organizations from simply passing out information or soliciting volunteers or money including political groups.
- Chamber has exclusive power to shut down/remove any vendor that is unruly or refuses to follow all rules. No refund to vendor.
- Chamber requires vendor to follow all state and local laws.
Please call our office for a contract 979-245-8333
2021 Membership Directory
Copyright 2019 - Bay City Chamber of Commerce